There's a Group Waiting for You at the Y
Being healthy means more than simply being physically active. It’s about maintaining a balanced spirit, mind and body. The Y is a place where you can work toward that balance by challenging yourself to learn a new skill or hobby, fostering connections with friends through our lifelong learning programs, or bringing your loved ones closer together through our many family-centered activities. At the Y, it’s not about the activity you choose as much as it is about the benefits of living healthier on the inside as well as the outside.
Drop by the Y and talk to our expert staff or get a guest pass to try a class for free. You'll find that the Y is a one-stop health and wellness center for families and people of all ages. During your visit, you'll notice that we're guided by the Y's long-standing values of the caring, honesty, respect and responsibility.
With the Y you can increase energy, decrease stress, prevent illness, maintain a healthy weight, find personal balance and enjoy quality time with your family and friends. We combine spirit, mind and body in an integrated approach to well-being that goes beyond just fitness. We'll work with you to establish personal goals – creating healthier habits, one small step at a time.
Included in Your Membership:
- Dozens of group exercise classes for all fitness levels. There's a group waiting for you at the Y.
- Exercise, educational and group interest programs for the whole family.
- Onsite childwatch while you exercise (available to all Family Membership types).
- New, state-of-the-art cardio and weight equipment.
- Indoor and Outdoor heated swimming pools.
- Member rates for programs like swim lessons, youth programs and child care.
- AWAY Network – your Y privileges go with you. Many Y's across the country honor your gym membership.
Everyone Belongs at the Y
The Y is a membership organization open to all people. We welcome women and men, girls and boys of all ages, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientation, abilities and financial circumstances. Financial assistance, to the extent possible, is available for those who qualify.